Tuesday 20 November 2007

#97 - Get New Glasses

I have been meaning to get new glasses for a while now and when my optomotrist told me I really do wear my contacts far too much (24/7) I decided now was the time. I spent hours in front of the mirror (nothing new for me), trying on pair after pair. Finally I decided on a pair and $144 later (thanks to the wondrous MBF) I am now one of those trendy people with trendy glasses.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I do need to live up to my Trendy name after all.

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i didnt even know you needed glasses! bet they look very sexy and smart X

kit and nancy. said...

you are looking so freakin hot right now. gosh xxx

Jackie West said...

Hot glasses! I mean....Hi Trudy!!

I must admit I am also a creepy blog stalker and eagerly await your posts. It is about time that we make honest women of eachother and become introduced!

To that end: Hi, my name is Jackelyn, and I am a 22 year old gemini whose interests predominantly consist of shopping and eating.

And I am happy to have fully infiltrated Matt's life at last!

matt said...

My God, my whole life is collapsing around me!

Er, I mean nice glasses! :D

Ashleigh said...

yep they do look sexy and smart!