Sunday 25 November 2007

#80 - Buy Something off Etsy & #81 - Buy 5 original artworks that I love - at least one from Black Apple

Two list items in one hit!

I bought some prints from The Black Apple off her Etsy store a couple of weeks ago. One print is for me while another is destined for a special someone for Christmas so I was desperately hoping they would arrive before Christmas. They did! With weeks to go they winged their way to me all the way from the states.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The one I bought myself is called Fox in the Snow and I love it so very much. It looks so cute above my bookshelf.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i saw this when i was over on the weekend and its so cute! very you. X

Ashleigh said...

i love your bedroom.